5 Classy Gift Ideas for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
Mother's Day is just around the corner and we've rounded up a few of our favorite items to help you show Mom just how much she means to you. Not only are these gifts perfect for Mother's Day, but they also double as items to be used or gifted to the mother of the bride/groom on your wedding day.
1. Antica Farmacista - Bringing you luxury fragrances for the home and body, you're bound to find that perfect scent. Explore the collection ranging in aromas from warm and musky to citrusy and floral. Choose from heady ambiance diffusers and candles, or create a little spa package for optimum relaxation. We're loving the well-rounded Prosecco fragrance. With notes of both citrus and florals, this scent is refreshingly crisp. Pair the body wash and lotion with the perfume for a memorable signature scent.
2. Nordstrom Natori 'Shangri-La' Robe - This cozy robe, made with a soft modal blend, is perfect for kicking back both at home and before the big day. The ankle-length makes it even more comfortable to lounge around in. It comes in four different shades, but we're loving the blush.
3. Personalized Notecards by Dahlia Press - Mom can use this stationery set to stay in touch with you and those closest to her, as well as to send a few personalized post-wedding notes of gratitude.
4. BHLDN Carlotta Wrap - The sheer Italian linen wrap is luxurious to wear and makes a great accessory for Mom's wedding day ensemble, especially if it gets chilly. It comes in a variety of neutral colors and can be used long after your "I dos".
5. Roseur Fine Roses - Nothing feels more lavish than receiving a box full of fresh roses. Curated with great care and attention, a gift of these exquisite blooms in colors ranging from honey-peach to deep magenta can help you express how much Mom means without using any words.