Pack It Up: Ten Honeymoon Essentials For Seattle Brides
1. The Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio from Seattle-based cult beauty brand Herbivore Botanicals features ultrahydrating ingredients to keep your skin glowing all day long. $39, at Essenza in Fremont, essenza-inc.com; and online at herbivorebotanicals.com.
2. Accessorize your beach-day look with Ballard-based Baleen’s “Olio” necklace, consisting of a pendant of seafoam green acrylic and gold-plated brass on a 26-inch-long chain. $38, online at Baleen, shopbaleen.com
3. Baleen’s “Pinna” earrings, shown here in a watery shade of blue, feature fanned tassels set against gold-tone hardware. $48, at Baleen.
4. Keep your passport at the ready in this chic, animal-print cowhide case. $55, at Prism in Ballard, prismseattle.com.
5. Baleen’s French market bag in 100 percent cotton is perfect for toting essentials to the beach or pool. Toss your sunscreen, phone, a novel and more into this chic and lightweight carryall. $9, at Baleen.
6. Capture your favorite honeymoon memories in this hand-painted journal from Seattle-based artist Andrea Bijou. $30, at Show Pony in Fremont, showponyboutique.com.
7. This romantic travel candle from Na Nin, which has two scents, “Sea Salt & Sand Dunes,” brings the outdoors in. $30, at Prism.
8. Eternally in Amber’s faux tortoiseshell comb will keep your beachy waves free from tangles. $14, at Prism.
9. Etheriel huile de parfum, blended by James Elliott of Filigree & Shadow in South Seattle, is certified vegan and features a heady blend of tuberose, olive, jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood. Perfect for tossing into your carry-on, it comes in a TSA-friendly 15-milliliter glass vial. $59, available online at filigreeandshadow.co.
10. Slip into Samantha Chang’s ultrasoft, lace-trimmed micro modal nightgown. $100, at Essenza.