Photographers, wedding planners, wedding vendors
SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING TO US!
We accept submissions on an ongoing basis for seattlebridemag.com, where we publish a real wedding at least once a week.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! To be considered for publication in the Fall/Winter 2021 print edition, you must submit your elopement, real wedding or styled shoot by March 31st, 2021. If you're not able to submit by this date, please still send photos our way! We're always looking for real weddings or styled shoots to feature online and on our social media platforms.
In addition to stunning real weddings, we are also looking for photos of the following trends/ideas for our upcoming issue; please note that you are submitting for these features in your email.
- Bride Ideas: Innovative ideas and elements from real weddings and styled shoots.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re interested in beautiful weddings with new, creative and inspiring ideas for decor, reception sites, catering, invitations, entertainment, flowers, cakes, etc. We look for a variety of styles of celebrations, from classic or glamorous gala affairs to vintage and new rustic barn weddings and from urban rooftop celebrations to weddings on the beach. We're also inspired by cultural, ethnic and sexual diversity. With the countless amazing locations here, we only feature weddings that occurred in the state of Washington. We welcome submissions from anyone involved in the wedding: planners, event decor professionals, photographers, caterers, florists and the couples themselves. Please simply consult with the photographer and couple about the image selections and to get permission to submit the photos.
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS SHOULD I SUBMIT?
Please share a selection of photos that provide an overview of the look and style of your wedding and that illustrate, in a documentary/storytelling style, all the important elements and details of the event. We are most interested in seeing the new, exciting and on-trend details that made the wedding special, rather than standard images of the couple, wedding party (though of course, we want to see the best of those, too!). Also, keep in mind we like to showcase elements of real local weddings in many different ways online and in print.
Please include photos with as many of the following events as possible:
- bride and groom
- wedding party
- event decor
- tabletop decor/settings
- food, cake
- invitation suite (invitations, program, menu cards, place cards, etc)
- other interesting or innovative details
- candids from ceremony and reception
- wedding venue(s), exteriors and interiors
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS:
We are now accepting submissions solely by email via dropbox.com or a private photo link.
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● You MUST fill out the attached form in order for your submission to be considered for either print or online. This form asks for details on the couple, including their wedding date and venue, as well as a complete vendor list. Please fill this sheet out in its entirety.
● We also accept wedding videos; links must be included along with all other submission info in order to be included in the Real Wedding feature if selected for online publication by our team
● Do not send the same images that will run in your advertisement.
● Do not send out-of-season images, old images or images that have already been published.
● Do not send all of the photography from the wedding. Edit to your best shots (about 35-50 per wedding, must be high-res).
● Finally, it's important that you send us exclusive photos; we cannot feature weddings that will appear in another print publication. By submitting this wedding, you are agreeing to refrain from submitting it to any other wedding magazine until you have confirmation from us whether the wedding has been chosen for publication online or in print. At that
● If your wedding is selected for print publication, we will contact you and your photographer to request high-res versions of any images we have selected to run in the magazine.
By submitting these forms, we assume you have received proper releases from any individuals and locations features in the photos. We also assume you are only submitting photos your clients have approved for publication. Photos you submit may be featured in the print version of the magazine, on our web site or both and all vendors will be credited. We reserve the right to determine which images are published in print and online.
By submitting photography or artwork, Tiger Oak Media, Inc is guaranteed that:
a) The use of art in connection with the magazine title will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, any copyright, trademark or service